Tuesday, June 15, 2010

More than one blog! Absurd!

Perhaps instead making strides in personal growth I have simply introduced a new addiction into my life: blogging.


Picture if you will, a pristine blog uncluttered by advertisements, buttons, product placement, flashing lights and dancing girls. A blog with single-minded focus, everything compartmentalized and neatly stacked in a pile on the corner of the desk. That is is the vision I have for this blog. However, I found myself at cross purposes because I have another new addiction: entering giveaways.


Yes. It's true. I am a giveaway addict. So, in order to maintain the integrity of "Growing Gwen," I have created a second blog. I keep it in the closet, tucked away up on that back shelf like a dirty little secret. You can find it here Swag



1 comment: